Every student has powerful potential waiting to be nurtured and released. When young people focus that potential they can unleash a powerful force for creativity and change. True North Student Life-Coaching is parenting partner relationship aimed at nurturing your student’s growth potential through several intensives that focus on:
- Asset and capacity inventory (Discovering your S.H.A.P.E.)
- Clarifying your life mission statement
- Goal setting, time management, and organizational disciplines
- Budgeting and finances
- Identifying your support network
- Character development
- Communication and conflict resolution skills
- Increasing your emotional and social intelligence
True North Student Life-Coaching believes the growth process begins by strengthening individual student’s resilience through challenging work, skill acquisition, and reflection. These intensives offer opportunities to develop fundamental skills that are necessary to maintaining successful personal relationships, developing helpful academic habits, and participating as productive citizens in local communities.
*All coaches are trained in evidence-based coaching methods.