Fringe Youth Ministry Learning Labs exists to equip all youth workers with real skill and understanding so that they can walk alongside the hurting students in the communities.
The adolescent landscape has changed significantly over the last 50 years. Growing up today has unique challenges due to the high-paced, technologically driven culture our youth are trying to navigate. Due to these, and other changes, youth workers often struggle to find resources/training that adequately equips them to walk alongside their students and help them navigate this difficult terrain.
Fringe Youth Ministry Learning Labs fill the gap that traditional youth ministry education doesn’t address. We will provide an affordable, customized training experience for you and your staff/volunteers and other community youth workers. Here is some of what we offer:
- Community/Congregational Youth Needs Assessment
- Curriculum (youth & parent)
- Support Group Development
- Crisis Response/Psychological First-Aid
- Life Support Ministry Development
- Community-Based Education/Workshops
- Video-Based Consultation & Training
- Professional Mentoring (3 months/6 months/12 months)
- 2-Day Training Conference (Individual Church/Local Network/Regional)
- 2 Year Fringe Cohort
- Conference Speaking (2hr. workshop, 4hr. half-track, 8hr. full-track)
- SoulCare (Individual/Group/Retreat)