Here’s our annual list of most viewed blog posts for the year. We did not publish as much content this year as we have in earlier years but we got more traffic on the site. That’s largely due to a couple of cultural phenomenons, such as Thirteen Reasons Why on Netflix and continued race and racism related issues. There were a lot of people looking for answers to some hard questions this year. Here’s what we saw from you…
- Thirteen Reasons Why Discussion Guides
- Addressing the Racial Climate in Your Youth Group
- Trauma-Informed Youth Ministry
- Beyond Whiteness: Resources on Race for White Congregations
- After Text Message Case, Words Matter Even More
- Language Matters
- The Art of Connecting with Kids on the Fringe
- A Report on Eating Disorders (by a 12 year old)
- A Report on Bullying (by a 12 year old)
- Youth Ministry and the Post-Modern Learner
We added two new content creators this year as well, Patti Gibbons and Melissa Rau. Patti is penning our Fringe Parenting articles and Melissa helped curate and write the Thirteen Reasons Why Discussion Guides. We’re excited to share more from each of them in 2018 and are looking to add a couple fresh voices as well.
Thanks for your support this year. We believe deeply in the work we’re doing and couldn’t do it without your support.